*Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
ACP provides a monthly discount of up to $30 per month for internet services for qualifying households and up to $75 per month for qualifying households on Tribal lands. Conexon Connect is currently an approved ACP provider in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Missouri.
How to Qualify:
- Participate in the Federal Lifeline Program or receive benefits under certain Federal assistance programs including SNAP, WIC, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Veterans Pension, and Survivors Benefit.
- Receive benefits under free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast programs including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Household income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
How to Apply in Two Easy Steps:
- Click here to see if you are eligible or for more information.
- Call us at 844-542-6663 to select a qualifying plan.
For Further Assistance:
- Please contact Conexon Connect Customer Care at 844-542-6663.
*ACP benefits are non-transferable and limited to one monthly discount per household. ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and upon its conclusion or when a household is no longer eligible, customers will be subject to the provider’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.